Automotive Sys/SW Knowledge Sharing Platform
The innovation in the automotive industry will change our daily life tremendously. These days, all new key technologies are used to push new functionality within a complex and critical environment.
The Automotive market in Egypt & Africa is growing especially in the field of SW and automotive parts production. Which is raising the need to comply with the well established industry standards (e.g. ASPICE, IATF 16949, ISO 26262, Cyber Security related standard, INNOSPICE, …… )
Starting of 2021, In the presence of the regional representatives of Automotive standardization and process Improvement organization (EuroSPI), a regular meeting will be held to include all of these industry pioneers in the field with the aim of:
- Bridging the gap between Automotive Assessments and the following actions (i.e. Improvement action plans, actions closure & Verifications, actions capitalization)
- Sharing the best practices from several other countries from Europe, Asia , Japan, Africa
- New Automotive trends in the automotive sector, e.g. Cyber security, Artificial intelligence, ….
- SW processes Improvements.
- The impact of Automotive parts production on the SW development techniques
In 2021, with the support of the EuroSPI², EG-SPICE was established as a non-profit platform. It’s a joint workshop series in Africa where speakers are selected from EuroSPI² and invited to participate in the African workshops.
In EG-SPICE, the African/Egyptian Automotive assessors can meet their peers and collogues from Europe, Asia, America, …. to bridge the gap between Automotive Assessments and the following actions (i.e. Improvement action plans, actions closure & Verifications, actions capitalization).